A Phase 1/2 Unblinded Trial of Carboxyamidotriazole Orotate (CTO) Alone or in Combination With Lomustine for Bevacizumab-Naive Adult Patients With Recurrent Malignant Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboxyamidotriazole orotate (Primary) ; Lomustine
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued due to funding issues.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results (n=9) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.