A P1 Ascending Dose Trial of the Safety and Tolerability of Toca 511, a Retroviral Replicating Vector, Administered Intravenously Prior to, and Intracranially at the Time of, Subsequent Resection for Recurrent HGG and Followed by Treatment With Extended-Release 5-FC
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Tocagen
- 23 Feb 2017 According to a Tocagen media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Toca 511 & Toca FC Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the treatment of patients with recurrent high grade glioma (HGG). Data from this study supported the application.
- 05 Oct 2016 According to Tocagen media release, the company presented the efficacy data of evaluable subset at the 10th International Oncolytic Virus Meeting.
- 05 Oct 2016 Results were published in the Tocagen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History