A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Effects of Canagliflozin on Renal Endpoints in Adult Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CANVAS-R
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 13 Jun 2017 Integrated results from the CANVAS trials published in a Janssen Cilag media release.
- 12 Jun 2017 Rationale, design and baseline characteristics of this trial and pre-specified plan for the integrated analyses of the CANVAS and CANVAS-R trials have been published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism according to a Janssen media release.
- 12 Jun 2017 Integrated results from the CANVAS program have been presented at the American Diabetes Association 77th Scientific Sessions according to a Janssen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History