A Single-arm Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma Who Are Not Suitable for Stem Cell Transplantation or Multiagent Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 18 Oct 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the 10th International Symposium on Hodgkin Lymphoma (ISHL) 2016, as reported by a Takeda media release.
- 30 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.