A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Single-Dose Study to Characterize the Absolute Bioavailability of Reslizumab (220 mg) Following Subcutaneous Administration to Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Reslizumab (Primary) ; Reslizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Oesophagitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 28 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.