An Open-Label, Phase 1b, Safety/Proof-of-Concept Study to Evaluate the Effects of Oral QLT091001 in Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP) Subjects With an Autosomal Dominant Mutation in Retinal Pigment Epithelial 65 Protein (RPE65)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zuretinol acetate (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors QLT
- 14 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Nov 2013 New trial record