A Phase 1, Open-Label Dose Escalation First-in-Human Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Maximum Tolerated Dose, and Pharmacokinetics of AM0010 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ilodecakin (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Nivolumab; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel; Pazopanib; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Male breast cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ARMO Biosciences
- 29 Jun 2017 Data (n=47) from this study published in an ARMO Biosciences Media Release.
- 29 Jun 2017 According to an ARMO Biosciences media release, data from this study were presented at at the ESMO 19th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=29, data cut off; Nov 2016) assessing efficacy and safety in renal cancer patients presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History