A Phase Ib Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of Atezolizumab Administered With Cobimetinib in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Jun 2017 Updated safety and clinical activity results (Data cut off: 12 Oct, 2016) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2017 Updated safety and clinical activity results from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting according to a Roche media release.
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 23 Apr 2018.