A Multicenter, Randomized, Phase Ib/II Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of MSC2156119J as Monotherapy Versus Sorafenib in Asian Subjects With MET+ Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Child-Pugh Class A Liver Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tepotinib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 06 Jun 2017 Final results from phase Ib portion of the trial (n=27) assessing safety and activity of tepotinib in Asian patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 167 to 158.
- 30 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 30 Oct 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History