European Registry of Anti-epileptic Drug Use in Patients With Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (LGS).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rufinamide (Primary) ; Antiepileptic drugs
- Indications Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=24) assessing long-term safety in adult patients, presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society
- 06 Dec 2016 Final results from a European registry study, presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society
- 12 Sep 2016 According to an Eisai media release, final results (n=11) were presented at the 12th European Congress on Epileptology (ECE) 2016.