A Phase I/II Clinical Study Evaluating the Safety and Effectiveness of BIO 300 Oral Suspension in Patients Receiving Chemoradiation Therapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BIO 300 (Primary)
- Indications Lung disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Humanetics Corporation
- 03 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 36.
- 27 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2015 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health - NCT02567799).