AN OPEN-LABEL, MULTIPLE DOSE STUDY TO ASSESS THE DRUG-DRUG INTERACTIONS OF ANDROXAL WITH CYTOCHROME P450 ISOENZYMES IN HEALTHY MALE SUBJECTS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Enclomifene (Primary)
- Indications Male infertility; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 May 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 30 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.