A Single Blind Phase IV Pharmacodynamic Study to Evaluate Neutrophil Distribution Kinetics and Function Following Single-Dose Tocilizumab Treatment in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Crohn's disease; Dermatomyositis; Giant cell arteritis; Giant lymph node hyperplasia; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Multiple myeloma; Pancreatic cancer; Polymyositis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Systemic scleroderma; Vasculitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.