An Open Label, Randomised, Two-way Crossover Scintigraphic Study to Investigate Lung Deposition of Radiolabelled OligoG Delivered as a Dry Powder and as a Nebulised Solution in Cystic Fibrosis Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OligoG (Primary) ; Oligosaccharides
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AlgiPharma
- 05 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 24 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Nov 2014.
- 24 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, trial status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.