Extension Study of XLHED-Affected Male Subjects Treated With EDI200 in Protocol ECP-002 [EXTENSION OF 700237551]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs EDI 200 (Primary)
- Indications Ectodermal dysplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Edimer Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Dec 2016 This study has been completed in Germany (end date: 2016-10-07), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.