Phase 2, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Multi-Center Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Booster Dose of a MenABCWY Vaccine Administered 24 Months Following the Primary Series to Adolescents and Young Adults Who Participated in V102_03 (NCT01272180)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A B C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; OMV
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Vaccines
- 22 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History