A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of UX007 in Subjects With Glucose Transporter Type 1 Deficiency Syndrome.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Triheptanoin (Primary)
- Indications De Vivo disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical
- 20 Jul 2017 The study has been completed in Spain.
- 22 Mar 2017 Topline results published in an Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical media release.
- 22 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint (Efficacy of UX007 compared to placebo as measured by reduction from randomization to week 8 in frequency of seizures. Observable generalized and partial-onset seizures measured by diary) has not been met, according to an Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History