A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Study To Compare The Efficacy And Safety Of A Chemokine CCR2/5 Receptor Antagonist (PF-04634817) With That Of Ranibizumab In Adult Subjects With Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4634817 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.