A Phase II Study of Dovitinib (TKI258) Combined With Abiraterone Acetate in Patients With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Evaluating Markers of FGF and AR Signaling in Bone Marrow and Plasma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as Sponsor stopped supplying study drug.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.