A Single-Arm, Multicenter, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Long-Term Safety of Latanoprostene Bunod Ophthalmic Solution 0.024%, in Japanese Subjects With Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprostene bunod (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JUPITER
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 09 May 2016 According to a Nicox media release, results from this trial were presented at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) 2016 Annual Meeting.
- 21 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.