A Multicenter, International, Phase 3, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Study To Evaluate The Efficacy, Safety, And Tolerability Of Daily Oral Dosing Of Tafamidis Meglumine (Pf-06291826) 20 Mg Or 80 Mg In Comparison To Placebo In Subjects Diagnosed With Transthyretin Cardiomyopathy (ttr-cm)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tafamidis meglumine (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTR-ACT
- Sponsors FoldRx Pharmaceuticals; Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended.