A Phase 1, Single-ascending Dose, Multiple-ascending Dose, and Multi-dose Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics Study of Subcutaneously Administered ALN AS1 in Patients With Acute Intermittent Porphyria (AIP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Givosiran (Primary)
- Indications Acute intermittent porphyria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jun 2017 Interim results from Part C, cohorts 1-3, presented at the 2017 International Congress on Porphyrins and Porphyrias (ICPP), according to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Jun 2017 Interim results from Part C, cohorts 1-3, published in an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History