Study Phase III to Evaluate the Noninferiority of Heavy Levobupivacaine 50% Enantiomeric Excess (Levobupivacaine S75:R25) Compared to Racemic Heavy Bupivacaine (Bupivacaine S50:R50) in Spinal Anesthesia for Lower Limb Orthopedic Procedures
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levobupivacaine (Primary) ; Bupivacaine; Morphine
- Indications Perioperative pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cristalia
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment.