Phase II clinical trial investigating the use of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (Veregen) in the treatment of vulval intraepithelial neoplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Polyphenon E (Primary)
- Indications Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPIVIN
- 02 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Oct 2015 Accrual to date is 33% as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Sep 2015 Accrual to date is 56% as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.