A Phase 1b/2 Randomised Placebo Controlled Trial of Fulvestrant +/- AZD5363 in Postmenopausal Women With Advanced Breast Cancer Previously Treated With a Third Generation Aromatase Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5363 (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAKTION
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 20% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 16% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.