Control of Cognition: Naltrexone, Methylphenidate, and ADHD Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary) ; Naltrexone (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholism; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms NMAS
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2019.
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2019.
- 28 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.