A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Controlled Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of ELAD in Subjects With Alcohol-Induced Liver Decompensation (AILD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Extracorporeal hepatocyte-based therapy (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholic hepatitis; Liver failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vital Therapies
- 07 Mar 2017 According to a Vital Therapies media release, this study was presented at the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL) meeting.
- 09 Jan 2017 Dr. Tarek Hassanein is a physician investigator of this trial, according to a Vital Therapies media release.
- 08 Mar 2016 According to a Vital Therapies media release, metabolomics study of samples from 8 ELAD-treated and 8 control subjects from this study will be presented at a future medical meeting.