A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Titration, Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ISIS 494372 Administered Subcutaneously to Patients With High Lipoprotein(a)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ISIS APOARx (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hyperlipoproteinaemias
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals; Isis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Sep 2016 Results of this and other dose ranging trial published in an Akcea Therapeutics media release..
- 22 Sep 2016 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, data from this study were published in The Lancet.
- 21 Sep 2016 Results published in the Lancet