Acceptability and the course of major depression under newer antidepressant treatment -One-year open-label, randomized, flexible dose study of either SSRI or SNRI in the treatment of major depression-
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary) ; Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCEPT
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 242 to 160.
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2016 to 31 Mar 2018.
- 30 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.