An International, Open Label, Randomised Controlled Trial Comparing Rituximab With Azathioprine as Maintenance Therapy in Relapsing ANCA-associated Vasculitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Azathioprine
- Indications Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RITAZAREM
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 26 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Italy.
- 20 Jan 2017 This trial was completed in Ireland, according to European Clinical Trials Database.