A Phase 3B Randomized Study of Lenalidomide (CC-5013) Plus Rituximab Maintenance Therapy Followed by Lenalidomide Single-Agent Maintenance Versus Rituximab in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Follicular, Marginal Zone, or Mantle Cell Lymphoma .
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAGNIFY
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 278 to 500.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 278.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results evaluating safety and efficacy in patients with relapsed/refractory follicular lymphoma (n=106) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History