Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic Gel, 0.38% (BID and TID) Versus Vehicle Gel for the Treatment of Ocular Inflammation and Pain Following Cataract Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation; Ocular pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 26 Sep 2014 Primary endpoint of 'complete resolution of eye pain by day eight' has been met, according to a Bausch + Lomb media release.
- 26 Sep 2014 Top-line results published in Bausch + Lomb media release.
- 26 Sep 2014 According to a Bausch + Lomb media release, full results will be presented at a future ophthalmic congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History