An Open Label, Registry Study of the Safety of Iluvien 190 Micrograms Intravitreal Implant in Applicator
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms IRISS
- Sponsors Alimera Sciences
- 19 Jul 2017 According to a Alimera Sciences media release, Alimera enrolled the 550th patient in January 2017, making the anticipated last patient, last visit date in January 2020.
- 19 Jul 2017 According to a Alimera Sciences media release, the United Kingdom Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has given final approval to reduce the sample size of this ILUVIEN Registry Safety Study (IRISS) to 550.
- 08 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.