A Phase 1B/2 Multi-Center, Open Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Safety, and Efficacy of ACY-1215 (RICOLINOSTAT) in Combination With Pomalidomide and Low-Dose Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ricolinostat (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acetylon Pharmaceuticals; Celgene Corporation
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Sep 2019 to 31 May 2019.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jun 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 15 Sep 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History