PHASE I/IIA STUDY OF THE ORAL 5-AZACITIDINE IN COMBINATION WITH THE HISTONE DEACETYLASE INHIBITOR ROMIDEPSIN FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED AND REFRACTORY LYMPHOID MALIGNANCIES
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=30) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.