A Phase I Study of Intrapleural AdV-tk Therapy in Patients With Malignant Pleural Effusion
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aglatimagene besadenovec (Primary) ; Valaciclovir
- Indications Malignant pleural effusion
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MpeTK01
- Sponsors Advantagene
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing safety of AdV-tk theray presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.