A Randomized, Blinded, Active-controlled Non-inferiority Study of the Efficacy and Safety of OX219 for the Induction of Treatment of Opioid Dependence
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine/naloxone (Primary) ; Buprenorphine
- Indications Opioid abuse
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Orexo
- 11 Aug 2015 As per Orexo media release, the U.S. FDA has approved ZUBSOLV for induction of buprenorphine maintenance therapy (August 2015) in patients with opioid dependence.
- 18 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2013 New trial record