A Multi-Center, Double-Masked, Randomized, Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of EBI-005 5 mg/mL Topical Ophthalmic Solution Versus Vehicle Control In Subjects With Moderate to Severe Dry Eye Disease (DED)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Isunakinra (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes; Ocular pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OASIS
- Sponsors Eleven Biotherapeutics
- 29 Apr 2016 According to an Eleven Biotherapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) 2016 Annual Meeting.
- 18 May 2015 Co-primary endpoint has not been met. (total OSDI score), as repoerted in Eleven Biotherapeutics media release.
- 18 May 2015 Top-line results published in the Eleven Biotherapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History