A Double-Blind, Doubly-Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Intranasal Esketamine in an Adaptive Treatment Protocol to Assess Safety and Efficacy in Treatment-Resistant Depression (SYNAPSE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNAPSE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record..
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.