A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial Examining the Safety and Efficacy of Midazolam Intranasal Spray (USL261) for the Treatment of Intermittent Bouts of Increased Seizure Activity in the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Midazolam (Primary)
- Indications Seizures
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTEMIS EMU
- Sponsors Upsher-Smith
- 11 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Oct 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Dec 2013 New trial record