FluLaval Quadrivalent Pregnancy Registry: a Prospective, Exploratory, Cohort Study to Detect and Describe Any Abnormal Pregnancy Outcomes in Women Intentionally or Unintentionally Vaccinated With FluLaval Quadrivalent During Pregnancy or Within 28 Days Preceding Conception
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2282512A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 13 Dec 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2013 New trial record