A Phase I/II Study Of Brentuximab Vedotin In Combination With Multi-Agent Chemotherapy As Front-Line Treatment In Patients With CD30 Positive Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell, Diffuse Large B-Cell, And Grey Zone Lymphomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2015 Interim results (n=12) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 13 Jan 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 32 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.