Efficacy of Ustekinumab (Anti-IL-12/23) Followed by Abatacept (CTLA4-Ig) for the Treatment of Psoriasis Vulgaris(ITN059AI)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAUSE
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.