A Phase 2,Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalating, Multicenter Study of SGX942 For the Attenuation of Oral Mucositis in Patients Being Treated With Concomitant Chemoradiation for the Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dusquetide (Primary)
- Indications Stomatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Soligenix
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a Soligenix media release, study was partially funded with a grant from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research Small Business Innovation Research grant #1R43 DE024032-01 (Soligenix, Inc.).
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Soligenix media release.
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a Soligenix media release, final results from this trial will be presented at at the Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC) conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History