A Phase 2,Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalating, Multicenter Study of SGX942 For the Attenuation of Oral Mucositis in Patients Being Treated With Concomitant Chemoradiation for the Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dusquetide (Primary)
- Indications Stomatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Soligenix
- 05 Oct 2017 According to a Soligenix media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 2nd World Congress and Expo on Immunology.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a Soligenix media release, results from this trial will be presented at the World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a Soligenix media release, study was partially funded with a grant from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research Small Business Innovation Research grant #1R43 DE024032-01 (Soligenix, Inc.).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History