A Phase I Study of Ad-RTS-hIL-12, an Inducible Adenoviral Vector Engineered to Express hIL-12 in the Presence of the Activator Ligand Veledimex in Subjects With Recurrent or Progressive Glioblastoma or Grade III Malignant Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs INXN 2001 (Primary) ; Veledimex (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ZIOPHARM Oncology
- 12 Oct 2017 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 22nd Annual Meeting and Education Day of the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO).
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, updated data from a subset of patients was presented at the 79th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurological Surgery (AANS).
- 18 Sep 2017 Updated data from a subset of patients published in a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History