A Phase I Study of Ad-RTS-hIL-12, an Inducible Adenoviral Vector Engineered to Express hIL-12 in the Presence of the Activator Ligand Veledimex in Subjects With Recurrent or Progressive Glioblastoma or Grade III Malignant Glioma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs INXN 2001 (Primary) ; Veledimex (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ZIOPHARM Oncology
- 20 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release.
- 20 Nov 2017 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, updated results from this trial were presented at the 22nd Annual Meeting and Education Day of the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO).
- 20 Nov 2017 Updated results from this trial presented in a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History