An Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Phase 1, First-in-Human Study of TAK-659 in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor and Lymphoma Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 659 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 17 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 132 to 182.
- 17 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 30 May 2019.
- 17 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 30 May 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History