A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CCX168 in Subjects With Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA)-Associated Vasculitis on Background of Cyclophosphamide or Rituximab Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avacopan (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR
- Sponsors ChemoCentryx
- 03 Nov 2017 According to a ChemoCentryx media release, data were presented at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2017.
- 01 Sep 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of ccx168 in subjects with anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (anca)-associated vasculitis on background of cyclophosphamide or rituximab treatment, were published in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology.
- 10 May 2017 Results from this trial have been published in the Journal of American Society of Nephrology (JASN), according to a ChemoCentryx media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History