A Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Trichuris Suis Ova for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trichuris suis ova (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Fortress Biotech
- 05 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Dec 2013 New source identified: ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2013 Coronade Biosciences has submitted an Investigational New Drug application to the FDA for this trial, according to a company media release. Recruitment is expected to start in the first quarter of 2014.