Safety, Tolerability and Activity of TNT009 in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Complement-mediated Disorders. A Single/Multiple Ascending Dose Phase 1 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BIVV-009 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia; Bullous pemphigoid; Haematological disorders; Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Bioverativ; True North Therapeutics
- 05 Oct 2017 Results published in the American Journal of Transplantation
- 27 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 18th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 28 Jun 2017 According to Bioverativ Media Release, True North Therapeutics has been acquired by Bioverativ.